Thursday, November 1, 2007
Valium for Breakfast?
Well, no, actually. But the effects are the same.
Not that I'm complaining. In fact, exactly the opposite: I like numbness. It feels like a very soothing place to be right about now. No anger, no hurt, no sadness; just blessed quiet. Sans medication.
Is it possible to buy a berth on the Numb Train?
If so, where do I sign up?
If I could, I would bottle this feeling and share it. I think our little family could use some of it, too. The mood over at Mayo's has been quite tense lately, and everyone's nerves are frazzled. The latest show reviews are less than thrilling, BC's blog seems to be among the missing, and the Anon's keep on rollin' in.
Thankfully, for today at least, I can say "que sera, sera" and really MEAN it. I'm gonna borrow a page from my girl Martha's book and say, It's a good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
...and hand in hand our journey begins. I can't wait to see where it takes us.
Love,
S
p.s. What time do they serve lunch? I'm fucking starving.
I'm not sure... hang on while I kick- er, I mean, ASK the porter.
.
.
.
We missed lunch, but they serve breakfast in ten minutes!
Damnit! Did I miss it again? Shit. I'm always a day late and a dollar short.
Literally.
Well, guess I can stand here with my nerves all shot to hell and back but I do look fabulous.
I'm sick but I'm pretty.
Love ya Sis!
Sister, I completely agree with everything you've said here. Especially lately. What I wouldn't give sometimes to ignore the frustration in my life and be blissfully unfeeling and uncaring.
I miss talking to you, and I hope you're doing well. Hopefully we'll catch up to each other sometime. *HUGZ*
Sister midnite,
Here me out,
I believe we should conduct a little experiment and not try to post on Mayo's blog for most of the day. I am sure he will start searching for us.
I think we should all meet at discuss Mayo for coffee, I'II bring the cakes.
I in particular want to have a real discussion about the EMA's. I have never seen an unhappier group of people together, and just from the body language it appears that Gerard is dominating.
So is it possible to spread the word. I think this would be very interesting, and sdock would have a ball.
BC at paintitblacktwice
Oops, she's gone again sorry. Should have checked first.
Third time lucky - checked first. BC at sisterofclarity.
Princess S&V20, you're always here with us in spirit. Take care of yourself, must keep your health as fabulous at the rest of you! Love ya, too!
Katerina & Anon's, thank you.
I've found BC. I could have emailed her, I guess. ^_^
I've put up a new post at Discuss Mayo to talk about the EMA's.
I commented this on my own blog, but wanted to make damn sure you see it...
Sister Midnite, the pictures you sent made me laugh because they're so different from one another. Which one is more recent? Either way, you have an amazing smile and such pretty long hair. Mine used to be that long once.
You are truly beautiful inside and out - don't ever let anyone tell you different! *hugz*
Midnite,
We missed you at kickball and got a little worried about you. But I figured maybe you lost track of time while shopping for BOOOOTS!
Thanks, Sdock. *hugz* Already explained elsewhere, but no need to worry -- everything is fine. :)
I miss you Sister Midnite. Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment