Friday, November 30, 2007

Not again!!!


Hi, everybuddeh!!

How are y'all this fabulously fucked-up Friday?

Me? I *was* fine until I read the interview. Now I want to puke. But thanks so much for asking.


"where I was completely OK with being alone for a very long time"??

Like he was ever okay with being alone. Please. The dude would probably steal BC's donkey if he was alone for more than two days.

"Best Friend"??

This guy sure makes friends quickly!! He porks her for a few weeks, and then she's the love of his life as well as his 'best friend'? Obviously he's SO not a shallow little dumbass. Riiiiiight. And we all own oceanside property in fucking Iowa.

"So one way we can push it through our sexuality."

Oh wow, why has no one ever thought of that before???

Oh wait, that's right -- they HAVE. And what do you know, they're in the very same bands that played "the stupidest rock 'n' roll we completely oppose". Hmmm, let me see if I have this straight: It wasn't okay for THOSE bands to do it, but it's fine when YOU do it because you're Gerard fucking Way.

I have never, ever seen someone as full of themselves as this guy.

"there's no reason to shove them around"

So what was your excuse at PR then, you ass?? Have you EVER, EVEN ONCE, thought about backing up the shit that comes out of your mouth?? "Functioning adult", my ass. Try functioning lunatic, you'd be a lot closer to the truth.

Thanks for the bowl of BULLSHIT for breakfast. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some cookies that need to be woofed. >.<

----------------------------------------------


Update

I just re-read my rant, and I feel the need to clarify a little.

I'd like to go on the record as someone who actually used to like Gerard Way, and still does to a lesser degree.

The man has a whole lotta talent, and a fan-fucking-tastic voice. Even on his off-days, he still sounds pretty damn good, IMHO. I'd also like to believe that somewhere under that arrogant rock-star persona is a good-hearted man who still cares about his fellow human beings. Unfortunately, however, that guy seems to have gone into hiding, maybe permanently.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that as much as I want to bury my boot up his ass (and rattle his skull until all the dumb fell out), I still hope that he can find some peace and be happy for a change.

Like our beloved Sdock, our friend SS and the OP's say:

Faith, Hope and Love, baby.

And just so you'll know this is really Sis Midnite, have faith that I won't break his ass with my particular kind (read: boot) of love. ^_~


12 comments:

Jennicula said...

Thanks for the bowl of BULLSHIT for breakfast. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some cookies that need to be woofed. >.<

I just love that line. Makes me laugh every time I read it.

sdock10 said...

Nik@nite,

He's still in there. I know he is.

We just have to keep believing in him.


Fuck, I sound like a broken record.

And for the record, would he even believe in me?

Fuck no he probably wouldn't....

Faith, Hope, Love


Alfuckingways,
S

P.S. We are never online at the same time anymore? WTF?

Smoke said...

Nikki,

Where are you??????????

Don't make me whine. Cause I will. I'm good at it, too.

WWAAAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH!

XOXO
Princess

sdock10 said...

Nikki,

Please don't make the Princess whine...it's an oh so not pretty sight.



Seriously, where are you? I am worried. Just let us know ok?

Love,
S

MissTottenham said...

So here you are.

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

Where have you vanished to though. I haven't seen you around much lately. please come backP

gnothi seauton said...

Ditto,

Where are you sugar?
Hope you are okay.
Come home, please!!


p.s I left you a pressie at Loli's and forgot to sign it :\
I won't tell you what it is, but you'll know it's from me :P

Anonymous said...

Sister M-Night Shamalan?


Are you still here or are you making aluminum hats like they did in Signs?

Come grace us with your charm, wit, and personality.

MissTottenham said...

I am going through my blog and giving kisses to everyone who left me a comment. You all are more amazing than you can imagine.

xxxxxxxxxxx

MissTottenham said...

Another day and you are still not here. Where are you? I miss you and ernie.

Smoke said...

Nikki,

Where the hell are you?

WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I'm still whining. Believe me, when I get started, I can't quit. You'll probably be able to hear me!!! Listen.....

WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Did you hear that?

Miss you!
Princess S&V20

sdock10 said...

Nikki,

We miss you!

I know, I know...you have real life stuff to do, but don't forget about your make-believe friends.

Cuz we ain't forgot about you!


Love ya babe!

MissTottenham said...

*runs in and snogs sis m and ernie*

Love you.