All of you know that this experience has become so much bigger than what it started it out as. For me, I found a blog. Figured what the hell...I might have something to say. Hell, I even posted a few comments. Then my comments started getting comments and I realized I really liked some of the people I was talking to. I hung out. I lurked. I'd join in occasionally, but I didn't dream of creating my own blog. But something strange happened, I loved this place and the people in it. All the characters involved had such great stories to tell. Then it hit me. I had to create my own blog and I have never had such great therapy in my life. And I owe it all to YOU guys.
So please, I am asking you one more time to reconsider. I know that we all still have great stories to tell and fabulous songs to sing together.
You know where to find me if you need me.
Love, S
p.s. Faith, Hope, Love
p.s.s. Who is gonna wear the boots and make football smoothies?
We all started out just kidding around with each other, and it was fun. Everybody was included and made to feel equal. Now there are cliques, insane anon's, and fans of FANS, for crissakes. And yesterday, which was just all kinds of ugly. I feel the same way L feels -- you try to help, try to feel included, and nobody listens.
PS - Anyone can wear boots & make the football smoothies, love. Believe me, I won't be missed.
Sis Midnite, I do not want you to leave! I listen to you all the time. You are one of my favorites. It won't be the same. I know it gets kind of crazy, but we are all in this together. And it does get a bit crowded but I need you there. Please reconsider. Please, I am now begging.
Sister Midnight, nobody will be able to fill your boots or make smoothies like you do. You will be missed. I'm not much to look at, but I'm here for you.
Please don't go. Take a breather if you need to, but please come back.
Please don't go. Not yet. I completely understand how you feel. I kind of feel the same way. Is it worth it? I don't know. Sometimes I feel pure out stupid for even bothering. Yet, I keep going back. There is a reason for it. I think. Oh shit, I ain't good at reasoning sometimes so just please don't go. Okay? Pretty please?
I will miss you Sister M. You have been an angel to me from the very beginning. Please feel free to email me anytime you want, k? I still want to keep in touch. I'll miss you and wish you the best. Love and kisses, BC.
Sis Midnight. I totatlly understand what you're saying. After my comment got misunderstood Wednesday night, I felt the same way. I thought about leaving, and the good people outweigh the others. And, as far as knowing if we're helping, I look at it this way, at least we're racking up points for good karma.
Just to let you know I have returned to Mayo's blog, one more time, to try to see if any good can be done. There was such an outpouring of love from the other bloggers, and I felt I needed to try once more.
If you want, I would love to have you back as well. You are one of my all-time favorite people on this blog and I cannot thank you enough for sticking up for me earlier today. I understand how you feel entirely, and it is all up to each of us, but I love you dearly, Sis. You are one of the most honest, boot kicking women I have ever had the pleasure to come across. Even if you don't feel you wish to return, please visit to our blog to talk.
What the hell! I just thought you were not here,because of computer problems.This is moving too fast for me to keep up.
I visit your blog often,and have alway enjoyed your comments. They make me laugh and many times,that is what is needed.
I changed my blog on the 6th,to incorporate what you and mustard said right after you both posted.I know it isn't much,but I thought you might find it amusing.
I have not been here as often either.I may not have anything more to offer,but you do,humor is always welcome.
Well,I hope you visit with your actual presence and wit.
YAY! I'm doing a happy dance cuz Midnite is back in da blog! WOO HOO! Ok, I'll stop now because I look like a crackhead. And I know because I know someone who is a crackhead...
Thanks for deciding to stick around with us and not making me use the force on you. I would hate Canada in the fall. It's too fucking cold!
Sister Midnite, I know how overwhelming this place can be, especially over at Mayo's house - it's just chaos over there. I just wanted you to know that I've always appeciated your friendship and support, and I think you're totally the bomb diggity. ^_^
I got your message this AM. Thank you for posting.
Oddly, I don't feel upset about this at all. I feel like something good will come out of it. Franky needs a break from everything. I've been telling Lisa for months that the next one to snap was gonna be Frank. Hmm. I MUST BE PSYCHIC! Yeah, that's it. ;)
Keep the Faith, babe, there's a reason we keep chanting it. He won't give up completely. I have a gut feeling he just needs to recharge...before he really DOES snap. And then the police would be involved...jk!
Be good, or be good at it! I'll see you later at the House of Mayo.
24 comments:
Don't Leave!
All of you know that this experience has become so much bigger than what it started it out as. For me, I found a blog. Figured what the hell...I might have something to say. Hell, I even posted a few comments. Then my comments started getting comments and I realized I really liked some of the people I was talking to. I hung out. I lurked. I'd join in occasionally, but I didn't dream of creating my own blog. But something strange happened, I loved this place and the people in it. All the characters involved had such great stories to tell. Then it hit me. I had to create my own blog and I have never had such great therapy in my life. And I owe it all to YOU guys.
So please, I am asking you one more time to reconsider. I know that we all still have great stories to tell and fabulous songs to sing together.
You know where to find me if you need me.
Love,
S
p.s. Faith, Hope, Love
p.s.s. Who is gonna wear the boots and make football smoothies?
Sdock, it's just too much.
We all started out just kidding around with each other, and it was fun. Everybody was included and made to feel equal. Now there are cliques, insane anon's, and fans of FANS, for crissakes. And yesterday, which was just all kinds of ugly. I feel the same way L feels -- you try to help, try to feel included, and nobody listens.
PS - Anyone can wear boots & make the football smoothies, love. Believe me, I won't be missed.
I listened.
Yes, you did. And I thank you for it -- you & your sister have been wonderful to me. I'll miss you guys the most.
Sis Midnite, I do not want you to leave! I listen to you all the time. You are one of my favorites. It won't be the same. I know it gets kind of crazy, but we are all in this together. And it does get a bit crowded but I need you there. Please reconsider. Please, I am now begging.
Sister Midnight, nobody will be able to fill your boots or make smoothies like you do. You will be missed. I'm not much to look at, but I'm here for you.
Please don't go. Take a breather if you need to, but please come back.
Sis,
Please don't go. Not yet. I completely understand how you feel. I kind of feel the same way. Is it worth it? I don't know. Sometimes I feel pure out stupid for even bothering. Yet, I keep going back. There is a reason for it. I think. Oh shit, I ain't good at reasoning sometimes so just please don't go. Okay? Pretty please?
I need my Co-captain, okay?
I will miss you Sister M. You have been an angel to me from the very beginning. Please feel free to email me anytime you want, k?
I still want to keep in touch.
I'll miss you and wish you the best. Love and kisses,
BC.
Sis Midnight.
I totatlly understand what you're saying. After my comment got misunderstood Wednesday night, I felt the same way.
I thought about leaving, and the good people outweigh the others. And, as far as knowing if we're helping, I look at it this way, at least we're racking up points for good karma.
Think about coming back!
nuh-uh, no you won't miss us cause we ain't letting you leave. damn i sound southern in that sentence.
if you don't come back, we'll just find you and you know we can do it.
Love,
S
Sister Midnite,
Just to let you know I have returned to Mayo's blog, one more time, to try to see if any good can be done. There was such an outpouring of love from the other bloggers, and I felt I needed to try once more.
If you want, I would love to have you back as well. You are one of my all-time favorite people on this blog and I cannot thank you enough for sticking up for me earlier today. I understand how you feel entirely, and it is all up to each of us, but I love you dearly, Sis. You are one of the most honest, boot kicking women I have ever had the pleasure to come across. Even if you don't feel you wish to return, please visit to our blog to talk.
I love you,
L.
Sister Midnite,
What the hell! I just thought you were not here,because of computer problems.This is moving too fast for me to keep up.
I visit your blog often,and have alway enjoyed your comments. They make me laugh and many times,that is what is needed.
I changed my blog on the 6th,to incorporate what you and mustard said right after you both posted.I know it isn't much,but I thought you might find it amusing.
I have not been here as often either.I may not have anything more to offer,but you do,humor is always welcome.
Well,I hope you visit with your actual presence and wit.
love to you
`sc
YAY! I'm doing a happy dance cuz Midnite is back in da blog! WOO HOO! Ok, I'll stop now because I look like a crackhead. And I know because I know someone who is a crackhead...
Thanks for deciding to stick around with us and not making me use the force on you. I would hate Canada in the fall. It's too fucking cold!
Love ya,
S
Sdock, I stayed because I love you.
I love everybody in our lil' Mafia family, but you & Smoke have been there since the beginning.
Thank you. A kazillion times, thank you..
Oh, you're so pretty! Your hair is really great. Thanks for sharing, now we can bond more. :)
J and L.
sister midnite,
good to hear!
`sc
Oh SisterM, you have no idea how happy I am of your return. I'm glad we all convinced you.
If it becomes too much, as I'm sure it will again, take a break from it. Don't think about it, then come back when you're ready.
And you have no idea how ironic part of your post was that you left. Completely ironic. So much so, I gasped when I read it.
Come hell or high water, I need to be with my 'family'.
Thank you for everything.
Sister Midnite, I know how overwhelming this place can be, especially over at Mayo's house - it's just chaos over there. I just wanted you to know that I've always appeciated your friendship and support, and I think you're totally the bomb diggity. ^_^
Much love to you! *hugz*
Sis,
Remember the kickball game that didn't happen yesterday? Well I cleaned the field up a bit. I hope you don't mind. Now, we can start brand new.
Sister,
Thanks for your words of support on Mayo's blog today. You are the bomb.
love from your cybersisters,
J and L
Earth to Sister M in Cyberspace!
Hello.
Just checking in to see if you're still with us. Wanted to make sure you were alright. Let us know!
Mustard
Sister Midnight, we're partying in Mayo's blog this evening. Smoke&Venom's birthday. It would be great if you joined us! We miss you.
Hello dear Sister! Thanks for visiting my blog tonight. I've missed you! *hugz*
Hey girl!
I got your message this AM. Thank you for posting.
Oddly, I don't feel upset about this at all. I feel like something good will come out of it. Franky needs a break from everything. I've been telling Lisa for months that the next one to snap was gonna be Frank. Hmm. I MUST BE PSYCHIC! Yeah, that's it. ;)
Keep the Faith, babe, there's a reason we keep chanting it. He won't give up completely. I have a gut feeling he just needs to recharge...before he really DOES snap. And then the police would be involved...jk!
Be good, or be good at it! I'll see you later at the House of Mayo.
love to you always
Jen
Post a Comment