You know I can't stand to see you walk away in your best pair of boots. But remember how it all started? Do you remember? We were a bunch that were unsure of everything and every one. We had no clue who we could trust. We had no fucking clue who Mayo was.
Can you honestly say that much has changed? We still have no fucking clue who Mayo is. We still have major trust issues. We're still unsure and uncertain of so many damn things...save one.
We found each other. And you know which ones I am talking about. You know in your heart who you can trust and who you can't. FUCK THEM! Do not let them do this to you. We need you....Hell, I'll say it again. I fucking need YOU. Come back to us. You are missed already.
Hell, we can even change the name of Discuss Mayo to something else. How bout the Loser's Lounge? NO...How bout the Bitches with Boots???
9 comments:
You can easily delete my comment but might read it first.
In case you do, I enjoyed your thoughts and opinions. Few there spoke as individuals or dared do it without hiding anonymously.
I never commented here due to the fact that I get yelled at everywhere. Since everyone is yelling anyway, I might as well risk it. I wish you well…
I'm tryin', Princess S&V20.
I'm tryin' SO HARD.
I love you, too!
AIP, thanks for commenting.
I would never yell at you, believe me.
Sister,
Please come hang with us in the top secret discuss mayo blog.
Pretty please!
Love you,
S
Hi Sister Midnight. How are you today?
Sdock10, thanks, but I don't think I can. Not right now, anyway.
Jenn, I'm... what can I say?
I *am*. More's the pity, really.
Hi, Sis-Midnight.
I feel hurt too.
Sis M, I DO understand. I hope you're not away for too long.
Midnite,
You know I can't stand to see you walk away in your best pair of boots. But remember how it all started? Do you remember? We were a bunch that were unsure of everything and every one. We had no clue who we could trust. We had no fucking clue who Mayo was.
Can you honestly say that much has changed? We still have no fucking clue who Mayo is. We still have major trust issues. We're still unsure and uncertain of so many damn things...save one.
We found each other. And you know which ones I am talking about. You know in your heart who you can trust and who you can't. FUCK THEM! Do not let them do this to you. We need you....Hell, I'll say it again. I fucking need YOU. Come back to us. You are missed already.
Hell, we can even change the name of Discuss Mayo to something else. How bout the Loser's Lounge? NO...How bout the Bitches with Boots???
Just give it some time....
We'll be waiting.
Love you,
S
Post a Comment