And though 'tis a pity
I'll never be pretty
I rely on sarcasm and wit,
You may be dressed up
But honey, you're messed up
And I grow very tired of your shit.
HAPPY HALLOW-FRANKIE-fuckin'-WEEN, everybody!
And Happy Birthday to Frank Iero; care to send me a cupcake?
If I could be anything at all today, I'd be the for-real Invisible Woman.
Then no one would have to look at me, and see how ugly I am.
And not just on the outside.
And Happy Birthday to Frank Iero; care to send me a cupcake?
If I could be anything at all today, I'd be the for-real Invisible Woman.
Then no one would have to look at me, and see how ugly I am.
And not just on the outside.
4 comments:
Well, I don't know what you look like on the outside, but I can say with certainty that you ARE NOT ugly on the inside. We're all a little fucked up, but I think one can be both fucked up and beautiful. Don't you? :-P
Happy Halloween, Sister Midnite. *Hugz* Love ya!
Sister Midnite,
This post cuts right to my soul. When I say that I understand exactly what you are saying, I hope you believe me. Hell, you've read enough of my stuff to know how I am. I wish I could say something to make you FEEL better...not differently, just better. I feel so helpless right now that I can't reach you. You are beautiful on the outside (I've seen you) and beautiful on the inside (I feel that when you talk to me)....maybe you don't feel that way all the time. God knows I rarely feel that way at all, but it's there. You are a spectacular person with a beautiful heart. You find me...anytime you want to talk. I promise you I will listen...I might not be worth a shit at giving advice, but I will listen. Don't forget that we all found each other for a reason....this fucked up group of misfits that we are. Fucked up and lucky too...lucky because we found you.
I'll send you hugs if you want them, a shoulder to cry on if you need it, an ass to kick if you feel like it...whatever you need, I'm here babe!
Love,
S
p.s. Listen to Sleep, it always makes me feel....
Sarcasm and wit are two qualities I find very attractive! Your boot collection isn't the only thing that makes you special Sister Midnite ;)
Like Andrea said, I might not know what you look like on the outside; but, that's not really important to me. Yes, I'm a believer in the "true beauty comes from within" theory.
From what I have 'seen', you're a knockout!!!!
Hey Midnite,
Just a quick peek to see how you are doing this fine day. I hope you are feeling better than yesterday. You got lots of people who love you here in Blogtown and don't forget it. I'll let you decide if that's worth a shit or not...
;)
Love,
S
p.s. I listened to Bert McCracken yesterday and it put things right back where they needed to be....
Post a Comment