Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Whaaa...???


Just a post... I have yet to catch up on the blogs, emails, etc.
Impersonations & drama enough for all - so what else is new???

:Þ

Update: Today I found out from a friend that Mr. Fucking can add a new ambition to his list. At 36, he has decided that he wants to become an ultimate fighter.

...
@_@

DUDE, HAVE YOU LOST WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!
You're going to get your sweet little ass KILLED!!!



If this isn't the Chinese Year of The Insane Lead Singer, I honestly don't know what is.


2 comments:

sdock10 said...

Just came over to bask in your awesomeness...

Mind?

Love ya babe!
S

Anonymous said...

Mr. Fucking is fucked up = and as you well know - we knew him better than his so called friends he surrounded himself with. I feel sorry for him in one aspect - and want to kick his ass in another. Since his marriage - he truly has lost his mind. But since the departure of BB and Kevin - part of the magic died - and I think he knew it. He wanted to become a music star - and he was - now he is just craving attention - any attention. And his wifeypoo should be kicked in her box for supporting this. You know a few years ago he was stating his legs are going because of his martial arts - now its his mind that has gone. Lets give up on music - and concentrate on being the next pathetic reality show star. Not too mention his age - this shite should be left up to the youngins. Mr. Black - if you are wondering where your fans and your true friends are - we are mourning who you used to be.