Aww, Frankie... what's wrong?
Been hearin' rumors that you weren't your usual energetic self at the first Mexi-co show.
Are you sick?
Are you tired?
Or are you just fed up and ready for a break?
We've put together a virtual care package for you, sweetie.
Have some chicken soup, some cookies and cupcakes, then cover up with Mr. Fuzzy Blankie & get some rest. (The rubber chicken is for you to whack "Mayo" over the head with, when you're feeling better.)
Hope you're okay, hon.
*HUGZ*
PS - And if you happen to run into Johnny Depp, send him my way, would ya?
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
Or how about Antonio Banderas?
Oh yeah, I'd take Antonio. *yummmm*
The only thing I'd have to add to the Frankie comfort list is perhaps miso soup instead of chicken soup, as he's a vegetarian.
And a hug from me. I didn't ask for a hug when I met him in August, and I regret that now. If I get to meet him in November I'm going to *squeeze* him!
RW, you're so right! I can't believe I forgot that!!
Miso soup would be good. Or fake chicken soup... with soy!
I'm going to send Frankie some extra hand sanitizer.
Poor Frankie, he's probably going to need it.
We should all put together a Frankie "Tour Survival Kit" and hand it to him after a show.
Can I be included in the “Tour Survival Kit”? For real, I mean can I be included? You can pack me up and send me to him. I’ll fit in a small box so shipping won’t be too much. Of course, my tiara is so big it would have to be shipped separate. He would be so surprised. His very own personal Princess! Awww, then we could share eyeliner tips and trade tiaras. I could make him all the butter sandwiches he wants. No wait, I would make Gerard come in and make him all the butter sandwiches he wants. Princesses don’t cook! Ha, I would make old King Gizzard our servant. The King would bow down to the Princess and her Prince Charming. Then you guys could come in and we would just laugh and laugh. Awww, that would make for a cute fairy tale. Don’t ya’ll think?
Sounds like fun, Princess S&V20. Definitely doable, as long as you allow me to oversee the sandwich chef. Someone has to be sure he doesn't poison the butter, y'know.
(((The rubber chicken is for you to whack "Mayo" over the head with, when you're feeling better.)))
This is so caring and funny,I can actually see frank swinging the chix.
`sc
SC, we don't want to actually hurt the guy; he just needs some sense knocked into that head.
That's my stance for today, anyway.
I'll probably feel differently tomorrow. ^_^
Lol, this is such a great post. We may have a throw-down for Johnny Depp though! ^_^
Btw, I love the art work on your blog page!
Thanks, Andrea! :)
We could always roshambo for Johnny Depp. Or take turns. ^_~
The pic is from Luis Royo, he's one of my favorite artists.
(((So as the newest Anon said, it's a good thing that we take care of each other. It's proving to be a fuckin' bumpy ride.)))
I read your post in mayonaise blog,
yes, i agree
to add another,what is the Betty Davis quote from the movie, All about Eve
something like
"fasten your seatbelt,its going to be a bumpy night"
and tarot???
very interesting subject,please share more of your knowledge in your blog if you care to
`sc
Just dropping by to say hello!
Are you done with Johnny Depp yet? I could use a pretty boy for the weekend. ^_~
Hi Andrea! *HUGZ*
Sure, I'm finished with him for now.
Your turn! :)
(Will look for you this weekend!)
I may not be on much this weekend. I'm camping saturday, but I should be back sunday afternoon.
Hurray for 24 hours away from my computer!
Whoo hoo! Sounds like lots of fun, bring me back a hot dog? :)
Sis Midnite,
Would love to hear your theories on all the latest chaos going on in the Mayo blog...please enlighten us or at least make us laugh...I could use a good laugh.
i did not experience as such..
Sister Midnite! I'm back from camping, and feeling much rejuvinated.
Any idea who this Nirmal person is? He/she popped up over the weekend and commented on several blogs, including mine.
Nirmal? Care to identify yourself?
What's a 'nirmal'?
Care to enlighten us?
Sister Midnite,
Don't think I was mad at you? Quite the opposite, I was so glad to see you last night. I hope this shit gets back under control real soon. Do you still want to help adminstrate the discussmayo blog?
Post a Comment