Monday, October 15, 2007

And now for something completely different...

Thought for the day:
If you mix powdered milk with cold water to create milk, what the hell do you mix with powdered water?

* * * * * * *

Mayo's blog has been completely out of control lately; we all could use a few laughs.
Musician jokes are always good. ^_~


Q: What do you call people who hang out with musicians?

A: Drummers.



* * * * * * *

Q: How do you get a lead guitarist to stop playing?

A: Put sheet music in front of him.



* * * * * * *

Q: What do you call a musician whose girlfriend kicks him out?

A: Homeless.



* * * * * * *

Q: What did the bass player get on his IQ test?

A: Drool.



* * * * * * *

Q: What's the difference between musicians and a mutual fund?

A: Mutual funds eventually mature and make money.



* * * * * * *

Q: How does a lead vocalist screw in a lightbulb?

A: He holds onto the lightbulb and waits for the world to revolve around him.



* * * * * * *

Q: How do you improve the aerodynamics of a bass player's car?

A: Remove the pizza-delivery sign from the roof.



* * * * * * *

Q: How can you tell when your lead vocalist is out of tune?

A: His lips are moving.



* * * * * * *

Q: What do lead singers use for birth control?

A: Their personalities.



* * * * * * *

Q: What happened when the bass player locked his keys in the car?

A: He spent an hour trying to get the drummer out.



* * * * * * *

Q: Why are set breaks limited to 20 minutes?

A: So you don't have to retrain the drummer and bass player.



* * * * * * *

Q: Why can't many vocalists get through the door?

A: They either can't find the key or don't know when to come in.



* * * * * * *

Q: What's the difference between a singer and a toilet?

A: A toilet shuts up after you use it.



* * * * * * *

Q: What's the difference between a puppy and a lead vocalist?

A: Eventually the puppy stops whining.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. And sadly somehow true. ^_^

sdock10 said...

Love your blog and love you to death!

This is exactly what I needed! Well this and some footballs (don't tell Smoke&Venom20 that I dipped into the stash early).

Thanks for always making me laugh and always making me feel like you understand where I am coming from and what I am babbling about. Oh yeah and thanks for helping me with the discussmayo blog!!

hugz to you co-capt, caterpillar, sister midnite

gnothi seauton said...

Thanks for the laughs, just what the doctor ordered.

Andrea said...

LOL! The mutual fund and the light bulb were my favorites. :-D

Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it!

*HUGZ*

Smoke said...

You are HILARIOUS!

Original Punk J said...

I think I speak for all of us when I say...

GROAN.

Oddly enough, I still laughed.

J.

sister midnite said...

Thank you, everyone!

Kapunua: TOO true. I even left the off-color ones out. ^_~

Sdock10: I'm just happy I'm good for something besides pissing people off. :) Anytime you need an ear, mine will be available. I mean that.

GS: Glad you liked it!

Andrea: Anytime, darlin'.

Princess S&V20: Another one for you...

Q: What's the definition of confusion?
A: Four vocalists in four separate cars at a four-way stop. Each one thinks they're first.

J: You've been around musicians for a long time, as well. As old as these are, it's still great to make fun of them, isn't it?