Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun, fun, fun...


It's good to be back online, albeit for short periods of time.


I had a migraine that lasted three bloody weeks. THREE WEEKS!
It only took three doctor's appointments (and two prescriptions) to find out it was eyestrain.

The first prescription would have been fun, if I had managed to stay awake long enough to enjoy being stoned to the gills. The second prescription seems to be working, and I'm almost used to the side effects.

The good news is, I believe that the $%#&@*^ headache is finally history. The bad news is that I've been a complete fucking recluse for the past three weeks. I'll admit to being a loner, but three weeks of not talking to anyone but family is a little much, even for me.

Now, to find enough time to play catch-up.
Work emails, non-work emails, happenings in Blog-Believe... good thing I slept a lot while I was sick! ^_^


5 comments:

Andrea said...

*GLOMP*

Good grief, Sis. A regular migraine is bad enough, but 3 weeks???!!! I'm so sorry, and I'm glad to hear you're finally feeling better. I hope it stays that way!

Thanks for your comment. I'm always giddy like a school girl to hear from you. ^_~

The boy...

I was telling my coworkers that I've never witnessed the boot camp transformation because I've never known anyone immediately before and after they've gone to training. They were like, "dude, you are in for a TREAT! He's gonna be HUGE and RIPPED!"

And this was coming from a couple of guys. Albeit, guys who are very excited for me to get some action from a hot boy who's 10 years my junior.

Anyway... I'll quit hogging up your comment space with my blather. I hope the side effects of that prescription aren't too awful. Feel better, okay?

*HUGZ*

We miss you around here!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

I can see for miles.

Smoke said...

I hope you are feeling better! We miss you!

♥

MissTottenham said...

Hiya Sis M babes,

I would love to see you do that to my neighbour. You are my hero *goes all dewy eye'd*

I'm sooooooooooo glad your three week migraine has gone. I would have come and rub your temples for you if you had asked.

xxxx

Jennicula said...

Sister M!

Gosh I've missed your name around the blogs! I'm glad you're feeling better and you solved your migraine issue.

I get those and they are NO fun. Not even a little bit. I'm working on one today, but hope I can make it home before it really kicks my ass.

As for your question - yes. I'm ok. My foundation had been rocked hard repeatedly and I'm trying to assess the damage - which seems to be considerable at the moment.

But, what's that old adage? Oh yeah. What does not kill you only makes you stronger. Well, stronger or a person babbling in the corner playing with a piece of string. :)

Thanks for stopping by my place. It was good to see you.