It's high time for a new post, the last one turns my stomach.
Not much new here... Work is still insane, but at least I have some time to breathe these days. Not to mention blog-jump a little. ^_~
What I've realized lately is that I underestimated how very much I missed everyone in Blog-Believe. I pop 'round some of the other's blogs, and see comments from people I haven't talked to in ages. I miss them.
I'm aware that only one or two people will see this. I had to get it out because it's been on my mind a lot for the past while. Looks like I'll have to find faster ways to get my work done so I can play in BB more. :)
Solly
Princess
Mustardz
Kapunua
Entropy
OP's
Fimmy
Jennicula
Miss T
Anima
CTV
Gnothi
PP
FASC
-- I miss you guys! T_T
((And hugz to Andrea!))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
I miss you more than you know! :(
♥ you!
Hope to see you soon!
S&V20
I'm so glad work is letting up some for you! It's a horrible feeling being overwhelmed.
I miss you, SisterM. I plan to be by here often to see what's up, so you gotsta let us know! I hope you're doing okay. :)
I miss you bunches Nikki, and I'm happy you're getting a little relief from work. Thanks for your comment. As always, you give sound advice. I haven't quite decided how I'm going to handle everything, but hearing from you and the others really helps a lot!
*HUGZ*
Love ya!
Andrea
SIS!
I miss you too; thank you for visiting my blog. What happened was the usual. People calling names and getting personal and scary. One of them going through my LJ and looking for family names, names of my younger cousins etc. One or two of them telling me that it was wrong of me to post my worry about an acquaintance of mine who said she was going to kill herself that night, and another one who suggested I switch places with her.
In other words, the usual. But what really got to me this time was a few folks there whom I kinda thought of as friends were chatting away pleasantly with those people about books, and about having "an open mind" about the things they were saying and doing to me.
Add that to the people who randomly posted a bit of an email I had sent them last year and then saying that I was blackmailing someone, which still perplexes the christ out of me.
It's just about enough. I was disgusted and still am.
That's my rant. ^_^ I miss you, too, and I hope you're doing great. :)
It was awesome to see you at Mayo's today! How long has it been since that happened? Did the planets align just right???
I'm super bummed out that Jennicula is gone. :( I totally missed the conversation that led up to her leaving. I hope she will be back.
Ugh... I've still got half a work day left. I just want to go home and snuggle up with a pillow, my cats, and a good crappy movie. I'm counting down the hours until my weekend starts!
I hope your weekend is good! Take care.
*HUGZ*
Andrea
OMG, Can I tell you how great it was to see you floating all up around this place yesterday? Stomping mudholes in places with your fierce asskicking boooooooots!
Hope to see you around today and actually get to talk to you!
Love ya!
Hey, Sis! So good to see you around. Really, we do need those boots. J. and I were talking last night about our "fellow rocker chick". I know you have been working like a mad thing, but have you been to any shows this summer?
I deleted my Emerald blog, but I use the still use the Bollocks blog. If you go to J.'s profile, there are links to the Bollocks and the SP blog, which is, well, different. You might like it though, and may contribute if you like! :)
Love you,
L.
Thanks so much sis m sweetie.
♥ you
Miss you too Sissy M.
*throws Godiva chocolates at you*
Eat me!
;)
Lovely to see you again, SisterM.
*SIGH* too bad you didn't miss your 'in the flesh' friends too.
Queenie.
Missed you too, SisM. =)
Great to see those asskicking boots of yours stomping up a storm again. Have you found any new ones for winter yet?
Little Boots has herself some new Docs. I had to tell her,'No. No, you probably won't find Docs useful on the sands of Vanuatu. Jandals may be of more use'. But you know, it's hard to keep some girls out of their boots!
Good to see you around again. =)
Saw you stomping over at Fimbles.
It was tantamount to a herd of elphants wearing big assed boots.
I loved it.
xoxoxoxo
You rock Sister M.
I'm missing you today. Hope work isn't making you too completely insane!
Hey
First off - of course I don't mind you stopping by my house. It was great to see your name. You have no idea how much I've missed you. I'm really hoping to see more of you. Okay that sounded weird but you know what I mean.
Anyway about the book. Buy the hardback. If you're like me I can never wait for some authors to hit paperback.
Take care. See you around.
♥ and hugz to infinity Sis m.
Missed you loads sweetie.
Happy Friday!!!
Fall is here and do you know that that means for me and Smoke?
Cooler weather and booooooooots!
Miss you!
We will connect again, won't we?
Aww, thanks for the nuzzle. I needed that.
You know... I'm pretty sure I'm over-reacting about my guy. But I can't help it. This shit freaks me out. Dealing with people is hard and it sucks. It's so much easier just to crawl into a hole and hide out until the storm blows over. Know what I mean?
*blech*
Maybe I should've just stuck with my army boy toy. He comes back home in about a month. I've talked to him on the phone a few times. He's so cute in a 21-year-old sort of way! ^_~
Sis!
I think lost is the way to be around BlogBelieve. The more I learn about some things, the more I wish I hadn't. O_O
Anyhoo!
I miss you, too! It seems so nice to see your name back at Mayo's and at DM. It's just not the same when you aren't there. ^_^
♥ you!
Happy Friday Nikki! I hope you've got something relaxing planned for the weekend. Lucky me, mine has already started, since I planned to take today off as a recovery day after the concert I went to last night. I feel guilty about it though -- we have a big shit ton of work to do, and a tight deadline that I'm pretty sure we're going to miss if we don't start working nights and weekends. So I'm actually thinking about going to work for a couple hours this afternoon. But I sure don't wanna!!!
I still haven't had any kind of conversation with the pharmacist, and I'm starting to wonder if I ever will. His schedule seems to be all booked up right now, or else he's been blowing me off. Either way, it's becoming more and more apparent to me that I don't fit into his plan. The more time that passes without an effort of communication on his part, the less inclined I feel to offer him any options or let him be part of the discussion. Maybe I just need to tell him I'm bailing and not give him a choice.
Anyway, enough about that. I have this whole day off, and I need to figure out how to spend it. Have a "me" day? (*Cheer!*) Or shower up and head to work? (*Boo...*)
Have a good weekend. *HUGZ*
Andrea
Hey, Sis!
Hope everything is going well with you. I did create a new blog, linked to my name.
Things are a little nuts around Mayo's, and I can't even say "right now" since it seems like a daily thing. I have hopes though. I just wish the anons would stop attacking EVERYONE, not just this group or that group or whatever. The nice anons are one thing, but I really think some are doing their best to keep the stick poking to a maximum.
It's true that there are issues between some, but I think a lot of the anons pretend to be the people involved to poke and prod.
I wish everyone could sit down, face to face, and work everything out, at least to a civil state.
Anyway, hope you are well, and talk to you later.
Love,
L.
Another Happy Friday!
It's been a long and tiresome couple of weeks for me. What about you? Work going okay?
I miss you tons and hope you're doing well! *HUGZ*
Andrea
Hi sisM!
just strollin about blogworld and thought I'd drop by, hope all is good
with you
xx
Post a Comment