Thursday, November 27, 2008

Another day, another holler...


Please tell me why I work again???

Oh yeah, now I remember. Because they keep paying me. >_<

Canadian Thanksgiving has come & gone, but I'm thinking about all my American friends today, and hoping they're all happy & doing well. Maybe someone will even have an extra helping of sweet potatoes or a piece of pumpkin pie for me.

I really, REALLY miss Mustardz.
I hope she's rockin' out somewhere, and being her spicy self.

Wishing I was on that good ol' Midnight Train to Georgia right now. But no such luck, my ticket never arrived. So back to work, I guess.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sis! Thank you for the holiday and the birthday wishes. :D

Andrea said...

Hiya Nikki!

Thanks for your comment the other day. I miss you!

And I miss Mustard too!

Hope you had a good weekend.

*HUGZ*

Andrea

Andrea said...

Sissy, I misses you! Thanks for your comment. After your advice, and Jennicula's, I went and slept on it. Then I handed him my URL. *gulp*

He read everything I've posted since we met in July, and guess what? He didn't run away or think I'm a whacko! And then he volunteered to "lose" the URL so I could continue to have privacy, although I told him if I really wanted him out, I could change the URL or just go private. :)

Anyway, as always, I appreciate your insight and I love it when you stop by. I hope you're doing well this week!

*HUGZ*

Andrea

Andrea said...

Ooh, I'm jealous of your week off! But I know you need it, and it is much deserved!

I was supposed to be at training all this week, but bad weather put a cramp in my travel plans. It might also keep me from driving to visit my mom in Washington. And the boy is leaving tomorrow to visit family in Ohio for 2 weeks. So I may very well be snowed in and stuck at home alone during the holidays. I really don't mind though -- I've been on the go so much lately that it would be nice to have some lazy "me" time.

I hope you enjoy your holidays and have a good break from work!!!

Love, Andrea

sdock10 said...

Sister Nikki Midnite,

Jeez, I bet you are under like 20 feet of freakin snow. Do they make boots tall enough for such as that? You should hop on that midnight train to Georgia. We could have a warm Christmas BBQ or something and talk about shitty ass rock dudes in shitty ass rock bands.

Anyways, I miss you and I just wanted to wish you a Very Merry Holiday Christmas Day!

Love ya!

Smoke said...

Merry Christmas, Nikki! I miss you! ♥

Andrea said...

Happy Holidays Nikki! I hope you're having a restful break from work, and I hope the snow hasn't buried you! Our snow has finally melted, thank goodness. I only work three days next week, then it's New Year's, and then I get to pick the boy up from the airport. Woo-hoo! :)

Big squeezy hugz for you!

*HUGZ*

Andrea