Thanks for dropping by my place. It's so fucking cold here so I know it must be fr-fr-frigid where you are. Hope you're somewhere nice and snuggly and warm.
And, for what it's worth, I still miss Mustard too.
Hahahah, wanna hear something funny? I had "Nikki" typed instead of SisM yesterday and I went back and changed it. I dunno why. BlogBelieve can sure fuck with a person's head. So, I hope you can forgive me. Can ya? Maybe?
I'll take some of that 11C weather, thanks you! I was right in the middle of that 23 hour Toronto blackout Friday. It's taken me most of the weekend to warm up!
You know, I always thought I would like coding more than I liked hardware or software support because it lets me be in my own little world. I don't have to take phone calls or deal much with the outside world. I just hole up in my office, turn on some music, and get in the zone. I still think I'm better suited for this type of work, I just wish I was surrounded with people who weren't so retarded. It's kind of sad, really. There are really only two people who frustrated everybody else. I'm pretty sure if they weren't around, or if they just got their asses kicked into conforming, everyone else would be more pleasant and productive. It's amazing how one or two bad apples really can ruin the entire batch.
Such is life.
I'm trying to have a better day today, although I already got pissed off once this morning. My goal is to shut my face, do the work in front of me, leave the office on time for once, and go home to my boy for the evening.
Thanks for your comments, I always love it when you visit. I miss you and hope you're doing well!
Andrea was fabulous at Mayos. The anon shit storm was pointing their little evil fingers at everyone. Blaming a number of people posting personal information a such garbage. Andrea's name was brought up and she cleared it up.
I'll have to go searching for it. Give me a little time and I'll dig it up for you.
andrea said... Late to the party, as usual. For the anon @ 1:40pm...
Anonymous said...
Last year she posted some girl named Alie's personal information on here. Does no one remember that? I bet Kapu does. She did the same to another girl named Andrea. Neither of them have been back since.
January 14, 2009 1:40 PM
Kapunua never posted any of my personal information that I am aware of. I think my MySpace page got posted by someone (don't remember who), but it was public at the time anyway, so someone was bound to find it eventually.
In any case, I am around from time to time, although I do keep to myself more often than I used to.
Just figured I would set the record straight, for what it's worth. :\
Hey, Tricky Nikky! How are you? Hope you are having a great 2009 so far. It's always good to see your name, I just hate that you came in this time in a middle of a pissing contest. But then again, when is it not that way anymore?
Just once, couldn't a day go by with just happy, happy, joy, joy?
Oh, we can dream!
It is good to see you, no matter what the circumstances. You are always welcome at mine and J.'s home. You would be proud of us, we are caring the rocker chick banner, and it would be great to have you walking along in the best damn boots you own! :)
15 comments:
Happy New Year Nikki!
Happy New Year Sis M, I hope you are well. xx
I am crusing around...
I haven't talked to you in so long.
Hoping so much for the best. :)
I miss her too. Not sure I understand...I know I am not alone.
Missing you as well. Happy New Year!
♥ to you.
Happy belated New Year Sister M! I hope this year brings you much happiness.
I would put hearts right here X but I don't know how to do them.
hey sis M! i just popped to Jenn's and saw your name there.
hope you are doing good? and are well and happy.
take care.
♥
HiYa SisM!
Thanks for dropping by my place. It's so fucking cold here so I know it must be fr-fr-frigid where you are. Hope you're somewhere nice and snuggly and warm.
And, for what it's worth, I still miss Mustard too.
Trikki Nikki,
Hahahah, wanna hear something funny? I had "Nikki" typed instead of SisM yesterday and I went back and changed it. I dunno why. BlogBelieve can sure fuck with a person's head. So, I hope you can forgive me. Can ya? Maybe?
Love ya!
Boo! ^_^
I'll take some of that 11C weather, thanks you! I was right in the middle of that 23 hour Toronto blackout Friday. It's taken me most of the weekend to warm up!
You know, I always thought I would like coding more than I liked hardware or software support because it lets me be in my own little world. I don't have to take phone calls or deal much with the outside world. I just hole up in my office, turn on some music, and get in the zone. I still think I'm better suited for this type of work, I just wish I was surrounded with people who weren't so retarded. It's kind of sad, really. There are really only two people who frustrated everybody else. I'm pretty sure if they weren't around, or if they just got their asses kicked into conforming, everyone else would be more pleasant and productive. It's amazing how one or two bad apples really can ruin the entire batch.
Such is life.
I'm trying to have a better day today, although I already got pissed off once this morning. My goal is to shut my face, do the work in front of me, leave the office on time for once, and go home to my boy for the evening.
Thanks for your comments, I always love it when you visit. I miss you and hope you're doing well!
*HUGZ*
I miss Mustard, too. :(
You do belong. You always have and you always will.
Miss you and ♥ you.
Andrea was fabulous at Mayos. The anon shit storm was pointing their little evil fingers at everyone. Blaming a number of people posting personal information a such garbage. Andrea's name was brought up and she cleared it up.
I'll have to go searching for it. Give me a little time and I'll dig it up for you.
andrea said...
Late to the party, as usual. For the anon @ 1:40pm...
Anonymous said...
Last year she posted some girl named Alie's personal information on here. Does no one remember that? I bet Kapu does. She did the same to another girl named Andrea. Neither of them have been back since.
January 14, 2009 1:40 PM
Kapunua never posted any of my personal information that I am aware of. I think my MySpace page got posted by someone (don't remember who), but it was public at the time anyway, so someone was bound to find it eventually.
In any case, I am around from time to time, although I do keep to myself more often than I used to.
Just figured I would set the record straight, for what it's worth. :\
Hope you have a great weekend Nikki!
Wifey! I'm good. How have you been? It's been so long since I've talked to you :(
Hope you've had a great year so far!
Hey, Tricky Nikky! How are you? Hope you are having a great 2009 so far. It's always good to see your name, I just hate that you came in this time in a middle of a pissing contest. But then again, when is it not that way anymore?
Just once, couldn't a day go by with just happy, happy, joy, joy?
Oh, we can dream!
It is good to see you, no matter what the circumstances. You are always welcome at mine and J.'s home. You would be proud of us, we are caring the rocker chick banner, and it would be great to have you walking along in the best damn boots you own! :)
Love you,
L.
Post a Comment