1 year ago today... the now-infamous MySpace Projekt "I'm-A-Dick"-alution stream.
WARNING: May cause nausea in well-adjusted individuals.
One year later, and not much has changed.
Except that a certain vocalist continues to demonstrate that it's always possible to act like an even BIGGER egomaniacal, self-centred, maladjusted prick.
RIP Respect
2005-2007
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SISTER MIDNITE!!!!!!!
*Andrea does a Snoopy-style happy dance*
Whoop whoop!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've missed you! I loved your comment so much. A lot of things you said really hit home for me, and now the gears are turning inside my foggy head. You may have inspired my next post!
I've also been dying to talk to you about my friend. You know the one. Maybe I'll shoot you an email about it.
I'm so glad you visited! You made my day!!! :)
*SQUEEZY HUGZ*
Andrea
I miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much sis m. Where's that gorgeous Ernie got to. I hope you are looking after each other.
If I ask your mummy nicely, can you come out and play?
Hi! I have not divorced your cute ass, no! Hope you've been good and all that.
And oh man, one year, ugh ugh. Doesn't feel like it. But still breaks my heart a little watching it.
*GLOMP*
Hope you had a good weekend. Are you on vacation this week?
Have a good weekend Nikki!!!
*HUGZ*
Post a Comment