Damn, but I miss my BlogBelieve family. >.<
(Andrea, I owe you an email!)
All work and no play is making Sis Midnite a very boring induhvidual.
I keep waiting for the slow-down to happen, and it just keeps getting busier!!
Take a vacation, people -- you know you want to!
Hello, can you say stress leave???
Good thing there are always cookies.

20 comments:
Yay Sister Midnite!!! Thanks for your comment, I've been missing you too!
Omg, those cookies look so effing good, you have no idea! I'm on a doctor prescribed gluten free diet now, and after 2.5 weeks, I'm SERIOUSLY craving cookies and bread and all the other gluten rich foods I can't eat anymore. I'm slowly discovering gluten free alternatives, but they're just not the same. :-(
It's really good to hear from you. I'm glad you're surviving - I know how hard it can be to get through each day when it's a struggle just to stay afloat. Hang in there!
I've been missing some other BlogBelieve folks lately too, and I've actually thought about going back to Mayo's so I can keep in touch with them. I browse the comments once in a while, but I'm always frustrated by what I read -- the same old anonymous attacks, the same old paranoia about Mayo going away or his blog being shut down, the same old people getting defensive and angry. I find myself feeling very torn. I want to keep in touch with all those people I miss, but I don't want to deal with all the drama, especially if it turns back on me again. I don't know what to do about that one.
Anyway... I must get back to work. Stupid job! >_<
Miss you Nikki! Take care!
*BIG SQUEEZY HUGZ!!!*
Love, Andrea
Sister M! Long time no read. I'm glad you stopped by!
Work does seem to get busier and busier and the days longer and longer, and the co-workers stupider and stupider (yes, that's a word because I used it in a sentence). I need a mental heath day.
I got horribly drunk last week and thought about calling out sick/drunk but I felt too guilty and went to work just the same. Funny how work was the reason for too many martinis. They didn't even seem to notice my wobble or death wish by accidental smothering. Hangover at work sucks.
I think I'll stick with chocolate.
I ♥ you even more, Sis!
I hope you get to spend more time with us soon! We miss you like soooooo freakin' much. It's not even funny.
It's not.
>_<
Love you!
Haha, love the macro! ^_^
It's so good to read you around again Sis.
SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:grope:
I totally ♥ you sister, i hope you know that missy. i miss talking to you from here and bn, thank you so much for stiopping by. i wont be around blogland for a while, i have something big and exciting but i would love to keep in touch via emails. i really would, seeing as you wear the killer bootz whoop whoop.
kisses to you, and remember, you may not be around but you are forever in my memories, just dont lose contact with me, or else i will show you my powerful killer nail.
love you sister
xxxx
Oh, my Sister M Night Shamallama, you silly, silly woman. ;)
Hey, guess what? I saw a preview of that new scary movie directed by M. Night Shyamalan, and I totally thought of you. Just sayin'.
Oh! And look what I can do now!!!
♪♫
I KNOW! GAH!
all work and no play does make pumba a boring gal!
Had free Iron Maiden tix for tomorrow - but you never return my calls! Remember - work isn't life hon - your best bud here misses you. There has been too much sorrow in both of our lives for the past while - and we both need to get together and be the partner's in crime we used to be. I agree we cannot live on old memories - but what is stopping us from making new ones? Yes - this city sucks - but that never stopped us before.
And those boots of ours have mounds of dust on them - time to sweep them off!
luv ya still - and I still have the engagement ring (that will really screw with peoples heads lol) And I really would like you to be there when I get my tattoo in a month or so!
Queenie
Nik,
Ya know, today, I was doing a lot of backreading in ol Casa de Mayo and it made me miss you even more. We might not get to see each other as much as we used to, but you still hold a place in my heart and I often think about you.
Try and slow down, Miss Nikki!
Love ya!
Hallaluja!
*GLOMP*
I thought your blog was gone, but now I realize that the URL changed, and I just needed to update my bookmark. At least, I think that's what happened?
Anyway, I am much relieved. And it was totally cool to read your original blog! Can't believe I missed out on those posts back in the day!
I miss you Sis. I hope we'll see you back here again soon.
*smooches*
Andrea
Just saying hello.
Miss you Sissy M.
[sneaks in quietly]
>_>
<_<
*sigh*
WHERE IS NIKKI???? >_<
There, it's all out of my system now. As you were.
(But do come back soon, okay?)
*HUGZ*
*Huge snogs*
Where have you been.
We miss you in blogland. Come and play.
xxxxxxx
SISTER M NIGHT SHAMALLAMA!
WHERE
THE
EFF
ARE
YOU!?!? :)
We miss you. Just wanted you to know. Come back when you have time.
*meep*
I'm still here, and I still miss you. Come back some day, okay?
*HUGZ*
:(
We miss you.
Like you wouldn't believe.
XOXO
hi there sis M!!
good to see you around. take care and don't work too hard!!
*rubs eyes in disbelief*
Oh my goth, yes, I do see you.
Great to have you back sweetie.
Hey, Nikki!
It was good to see your name around Mayo's earlier. Hope everything is going well with you, besides being worked into a small puddling heap in front of the computer!
Things are doing pretty well at Punk Central, seems to be calming a bit. I post as Emerald now, have a new blog, but I am still a PUNK! J. is using the Bollocks blog, as OPJ.
Miss talking to you. Shoot us an e-mail if you get some time off. Eat the cookie and have a nice nap first though. ^_~
Love ya,
L.
GRRRRRRRRR!
I just watched that fucking video again. >_<
Dude pisses me off beyond belief.
Any-way. Just wanted to pop by and say hello! We keep missing each other at DM's, so I wanted to stop by here. :)
I hope you're doing okay!!!
Because everything goes better with Mustardz. ^_^
Damn straight! ;)
It's been a treat to see you back around DMs. Just wanted you to know.
Catch ya later, SisterM Night Shamallama!
Post a Comment