- DOMINIC -
Can I get an "AWWW!?"SMNS,I ♥ you, and I just thought you should know. :)And I brought you a pair of BOOTS!*teehee!*I hope you're doing okay. Sounds like you're starting anew, and that's never a bad thing. See you around, SisterM. :)
Hey SM; How are you and Edmonton today? =] Just popping by, and saying what an adorable picture! xoxox;-007P.S. Mustard left you some asskicking boots!
I miss you Sis! Hope you're doing well.Andrea
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Can I get an "AWWW!?"
SMNS,
I ♥ you, and I just thought you should know. :)
And I brought you a pair of BOOTS!
*teehee!*
I hope you're doing okay. Sounds like you're starting anew, and that's never a bad thing.
See you around, SisterM. :)
Hey SM;
How are you and Edmonton today? =] Just popping by, and saying what an adorable picture!
xoxox;
-007
P.S. Mustard left you some asskicking boots!
I miss you Sis! Hope you're doing well.
Andrea
Post a Comment