Sunday, January 6, 2008
Nonsense at (and from) Midnite...
To all who have asked, I'm doing okay. :) Lots of different emotions lately, but it's all good in Midnite-ville. ^_^
I would LOVE to take Tai Chi. I'd also love to take kick-boxing, which may not sit too well with people who believe I have violent tendencies. But oh, well.
True, this place did get out of control this week. But the Blogger-babes I've talked to only had the best of intentions in mind. *That's* why I'm still here.
Have we had a poll yet?
If you could sleep with any one of the following, who would you pick?
1) Mayo
2) Our favorite LOVING anonymous friend
3) Johnny Depp
4) Sister Midnite :D
In my own shameless plug at self-promotion, I have to say that I do have a bigger & better rack than any of the other participants. And what I may lack in equipment, I more than compensate for with...
... my super-sensuous paper-clip collection. ^_~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
I'd pick you 'cause I know you. ;) Mayo could be any-damn-one and he already said he's married. Johnny Depp is taken and SS has GOT to have a girl. So. ^_^
::sniffle:: My rack doesn't even enter into it? T_T
I promise to be gentle! ^_^
Well Sis, I didn't want to sound cheap. ;)
Uhhh, OMG. Sister, I don't like multiple choice. I'm not good at making decisions. Give me a simple yes or no and I'm fine, well not really but it's easier than having to choose from four different answers!!!
ARRRGGHHHH!!!
Mayo? Uh, still don't know about him yet. The chicken in a bun thing kind of made me go @_@.
Our super-duper sweet Anon friend?
I'm not going to comment. ^_~
Johnny Depp? Hellz yeah? Give me Jack Sparrow, Cry-Baby or Edward Scissorhands anyday.
Sis? Well, duh! You'd kick my ass if I didn't! Plus, you're my co-captain. We are FABULOUS!!!
Love ya!
Jules, baby, you could never be cheap. ^_^
Princess, darlin', you are SO right. We ARE fabulous. ^_~
How about if I make the poll in order of appearance? You could skip #1 if you want, and start at #2, then #3, and so on...
Would you like that?
Fuck YEAH, you would!
Love you, too!
SisterMid, I agree with Smoke. I can't choose multiple choice! I laughed out loud when I read this post.
Mayo; I barely know him. Give it time, and maybe.
Anon friend; I have too much respect for him.
Johnny Depp; He's like 40! That's a 25 year age difference. He is handsome, but the age doesn't help.
Sister Midnite; you are Canadian, and I know you well. That's positive, right?
=]
Oh, PH. You just made me feel soooo old. @_@
Johnny Depp is like heaven right here on earth. Yes, Jules is right, he's taken but......damn.
Oh, Sis, what a question! How do you expect me to pick ONE?
Hmmmm
Mayo...Depends. I'm warming to the idea. But he IS married...
Loving Anon Friend...Oh, hell, yeah. (And we know what that "no comment" was, Princess...^_~ )
Johnny Depp...See above.
Sister Midnite...Of course, honey. Always! Us rocker chicks know how to do it!
I sound soooo bad.... hee, hee, hee
And Sis, thank you so much, for those kind words you left on our blog. We appreciated it more than you will know!
Love you,
L. (and J.)
Um...well.
;)
Hi, Sister Midnight!
I came here to address your comment made at January 10, 2008 4:41 PM at the other place.
NO! That wasn't me!
And what does "nsi" mean?
Oh, and I'll take Johnny Depp...
again.
Hey Nikki!
There weren't any unicorns on the list!
And what kind of multiple choice is this? No All of the Above?
Damnit, I can't pick just one.
Indecisive much?
Fuck yeah, I am.
You know I can't resist anything that even remotely has to do with sex.
Ok, let's see.
Who would I pick? Aw, man, that's not even hard--although it WOULD be once I got him where I wanted him. ;)
I pick Contestant Number Two.
Oh, like you couldn't see THAT coming!
Mayo's shmexy and all, but he's more L's type. Johnny Depp is too...I don't know, but he is. And Sis? Funny, I thought we already had. ;)
Yeah, you know how I bring it.
love you, you saucy minx!
J
P.S. You're right, your rack out-racks all of theirs.
Hi SIS M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I pick you, I pick you.
Come back, I miss you.
Everything is fine. We're good!
SisterM Night Shamallama!
I was very happy to see you drop by today! I hope everything's well with you :)
Love.
Mustard
Oh, PH. You just made me feel soooo old. @_@
Johnny Depp is like heaven right here on earth. Yes, Jules is right, he's taken but......damn.
LOL. Awwh, I never meant to make you feel old, you are a cherry blossom that never gets old, okay? =]
<3
Hello Sister Midnite!
Just stopping in to say hello and see how you're doing. I hope all is well!
*HUGZ*
Hello SisterM!
If you're confused about what I said today, here's the rundown.
Last night, while on AIM, we were discussing the Anons who have recently been posting on Mayo's first post.
Why? We don't know. Maybe they feel it won't be looked at.
Fimble and I awhile back thought that the Winifred K. Pennybottoms sounded like Mayo, the way they spoke. So we, in general, have been discussion the action at the first post. Trying to figure out if Mayo was posting anonymously, basically.
Well. A few days back, after continuously checking the first post, I noticed (and I assume others did as well) the Anon at 6:48 PM on January 20th. I didn't think anything of it. I read it, and that was it.
Last night, we went back to the first post because we were discussing Loveman and how it connected to Mayo's entire blog, the whole reason behind him starting it and all of that. And we started thinking and dissecting things further, trying to put things together, trying to make sense of Mayo. We were in that frame of mind.
So, I believe it was Kapunua who brought up Anon @ 6:48 again. I went back to take a look, and I noticed the line:
The other is always desired to fulfill one's needs, to alleviate one's fears, it is part of what draws individuals together.
I made mention that I believed the Anon was actually Mayo, in disguise I suppose.
Why?
Well, if you look at what I bolded, Mayo always does this. Always. He'll finish a sentence or a thought, and he'll put a comma, then continue on. Kapunua said there should really be a semi colon there, not a comma or a period and went on to say that Mayo needs to use semi colons a lot more rather than commas. He does it all of the time.
That's why I thought it was Mayo.
Then Mayo posted his newest today. Lucy noticed the semi colon, so I went back to check and see if this was just a coincidence or...I dunno what. He's done it numerous times, so I think it was only coincidence.
Other than that, SS's Location is in a weird snowglobe, wearing undies on the outside because of what I made mention of a few days back. I told him that I felt like he was some sort of superhero. He always came in at a certain time when we needed it most. And. I dressed him ;) I told him I pictured him in tube socks, a bedsheet around his neck for a cape, and he wore his undies on the outside. :)
The About Me is from what PP said this morning on Mayo's old post about SS :)
Anything else I can help you with? ;)
Post a Comment