Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mornings...


5 comments:

Jennicula said...

That picture describes me to a "T" in the mornings.

If you woke me up - there had better be a damn good reason for it. Here are some good reasons:

1. There's been a zombie attack
2. Somebody is on fire, preferably not me
3. I've won the lottery

Other than that, I'd rather sleep.

I hope you're doing well. I've missed your name around town.

Jennicula said...

It was good to see you the other day.

Things doing alright in your neck of the woods?

Welshie said...

*waddles in wearing a Welsh Dragon costume*

Happy Saint David's Day to you.

Leaves a bunch of daffodils and a plate of Welsh Cakes on the table :)

Jennicula said...

Hey chickie-pooh. Just stopping by to say "hi" and have a great weekend.

Miss you and your boots.

Jennicula said...

I'm just popping by to say "hi" and to see how you're doing these days.

See ya. ♥