Ah, the lovely Blue Screen of Death...
So this isn't what happened to my computer, but it's still down.I know, I know -- LOL at the supposed IT professional who can't even find the time to fix her own 'puter. :Þ
I'm still around when I *can* be!
Try not to miss me too much. ;)
10 comments:
Hmm - excuses excuses! LOL...
oh and BTW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD BAG!
Love the other old bag...
Love Queenie
Happy Birthday Sis! I miss seeing you around, but it's good to know you're still kickin'.
I read your comment on BN. Stupid mandatory passport!!! And I was hoping I could talk you into trekking to Portland.
Another time perhaps? :-)
Too, too, too bad.
"I miss you more than words could ever say."
I miss seeing you SisterM! I hope everything technological gets itself together so we can actually communicate!
I'll see you around, the good heavens willing. :)
Love.
Mustardz
happy belated birthday sis M!!
i haven't seen you around mayos for eternity and a day! not that i'm around much but anyway. i'm not on buzznet much either. i knew you were pisces so i thought i'd pop in and wish you a happy one whenever it is, and hey i missed it! anyway hope you had a fab day!! take care and hopefully catch you around soon!!
I dropped by missing our SisM and what do I see, I see I missed your birthday! Argh.
>_< sorry, I missed it!
Happy, Happy, Late Birthday SisM!!!
Hope you popped balloons and received new boots ^_^
Love PP
Wanna know how much I miss you?
THIS______________________MUCH!!!!!
^_^
XOXO,
S&V20
I missed you sweetie.
It was so good to see you around the place the other day.
Luv you.
Hey baby.........M X
Sister Midnite!
I totally miss you sweetie! You best come back and let me know if you are okay, or email me, or something! I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out if you're alright!
xoxox
- 007
Thank you for my birthday wishes sweetie.
I miss you loads.
xxxxx
Post a Comment