- DOMINIC -
Lookit the funky chickens!!
Phone ME! LOL - I have pnemonia - and my doctor buggered off to Europe before getting my test results back and helping me.So I am miserable :( Could really hear from my partner in crimeLove Queenie.
Hahaha!! Love the photo!How are you dear Sister? I hope things are going well. I went skiing on Easter, and there was no crowd whatsoever. It was great! I saw a guy skiing in a full bunny suit, big cartoony head and all!I miss talking with you. I hope we can catch up with each other sometime soon! *HUGZ*Love, Andrea
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lookit the funky chickens!!
Phone ME! LOL - I have pnemonia - and my doctor buggered off to Europe before getting my test results back and helping me.
So I am miserable :( Could really hear from my partner in crime
Love Queenie.
Hahaha!! Love the photo!
How are you dear Sister? I hope things are going well.
I went skiing on Easter, and there was no crowd whatsoever. It was great! I saw a guy skiing in a full bunny suit, big cartoony head and all!
I miss talking with you. I hope we can catch up with each other sometime soon!
*HUGZ*
Love, Andrea
Post a Comment