Thursday, December 27, 2007

'Twas the night after Christmas...


Christmas is a time for family. I've been spending time with my natal family, and I've been missing my Blog-Believe family SO much!!!

I can't wait to see you all tomorrow morning!
I hope you all have had a truly wonderful holiday, and I'm sending love to each & every one of you.

See you in the AM!
- Sis "Back to MY Reality" Midnite



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAHHHHH!

WE MISS YOU, TOO!!!

Go check out SS's page when you get the chance!

See you tomorrow, and happy belated Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! Nikki's back!

We missed you!!!!

gnothi seauton said...

May I ask a personal question?
Did you reply to Queen Rhiannon?

Jennicula said...

Yay! You're back!

Woo-hoo!

sister midnite said...

Yup, back. And if work doesn't eat me alive, I should have prezzies up today. ^_^

Thanks for all the well wishes, guys. I missed you all madly.

(GS, QR is my best real-life friend. SHe's frustrated with me, but yes, I talked to her. *hugz*)

JocelynHolly said...

Sister Midnite, my fellow Canadian, I've missed you soo much lately!
xoxo;
-007
<3

Andrea said...

Yay Sister Midnite!!!

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I'm still not sure what my plans are for tonight. I'm either going out or staying home and gaming. If I'm home, then I'll definitely see you online.

Miss you dear! I hope all is well!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Nikki,

Where are you? I'm sure you are busy with work and stuff. I hope you get to come back and talk to us soon!

Love you!
S&V20