Thursday, September 27, 2007

Double, Double, toil & trouble...

As the plot thickens, so does the suspense.
Love Man, Mayo, Shitsubou Shita: where have they all gone?

If my instincts have anything to say, I don't think that any of them are down for the count just yet. Lurking doesn't mean gone, and I believe that there's still a lot that needs to be said. Come what may, there are more than a few of us who will be here until the bitter (or not-so-bitter, Karma-willing) end.

This one goes out to you, "Mayo", my dear.

Hey, you're givin' yourself away
It's there in every move you make
You can't hide your heartache away
Hey, it's something you don't have to say
It's written in the ((tears)) on your face
I see through the part that you play
You're givin' yourself away
You're givin' yourself away
It doesn't matter what you say
You're givin' yourself away


We'll never see the tears, but that doesn't make them any less real.
Don't let the darkness win.

6 comments:

sdock10 said...

Right there with you Sister Midnite! Depending on which scenario plays out, I'll either be wearing my best pair of asskicking boots or my best pair of running shoes!!

sister midnite said...

If you want, Sdock10,I can lend you a pair capable of both. ^_~

Smoke said...

BOOOOOOOOOTSSSSSS!!!! I love boots. Black boots, cowboy boots, snakeskin boots, high heel boots, thigh high boots, galoshes, lace up boots, combat boots, boots that zip.....BOOOOOOTS!!!!Let's go get some!!!!

Awwwww, you're the coolest Sister Midnite!

sister midnite said...

Aww, thanks, Smoke&Venom20! I'm ALWAYS up for buying boots. ^_~

sdock10 said...

Sister Midnite, I'm ready for a nice, dark, treacherous game of kickball. How about you? Too much speculation, too many anons, too many stories, and not enough KICKBALLLLLLLLLLL!!

sister midnite said...

Agreed, Sdock10.
We need more KICKBALL!!!

Game tomorrow, but we could always start a practice session.